BRM History & Tradition
BRM group of institutrion transformed itself in the early 1996s from BRM trus to BRM group of institution, a international technical institution , the focus of BRM also changed with closer relationships with international institutions in India as well as in abrod such as the university of Cambridge , OXFORD university,ravenshaw university, utkal university.
- Educational Collaboration with University of Cambridge.
- Computer Education Programme in High Schools under E-School Project of Govt. of Orissa.
- BITM course in collaboration with Utkal University.
- B.Sc.(ITM) programme in collaboration with Ravenshaw (Autonomous) College,Cuttack (Orissa).
- Advance Diploma in Computer Studies through International collaboration with OXFORD University
- Short-term Computer Education under “Joint Venture Computer Programme” entrusted by Government of Orissa
- BBA and BCA programme under Utkal University
- Two years full time MBA programme approved by AICTE and affiliated to BPUT
- Increase of MBA seats from 60 to 120 under BPUT, approved by AICTE
- Executive MBA programme with 60 seats under BPUT approved by AICTE
- M.Sc. (ITM) programme in Ravenshaw University
- MCA programme approved by AICTE under BPUT(60 seats).
- Achieved Status of Top-ranking among the greatest Management Institutes in the state in a short span of five years.
- Rated as one of top 100 management institutions in India by the Dalal Street.
- One of the most preferred destinations of technical education in the Eastern Region.
- One of top three choices in the sphere of Management education Orissa.