Academic Information :
- Canditate should have qualified through Orissa - JEE conducted by state government or AIEEE conducted by CBSE, New Delhi or common entrance test (CET) conducted by orissa private engineering colleges association, Orissa.
- The student should have passed the higher secondary (10 + 2) with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of computer science / biology / bio-technology / chemistry subjects.
- For admission to 2nd year through lateral entry the student should pass diploma engg. / polytechnic in corresponding branch with min. 60% of marks and qualified through orissa JEE
College fees :
|DISCIPLINE (B. Tech)
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
|Information Technology and Engineering
- Fees for B.Tech programme is as per the norms fixed by the state government from time to time.
- All fees must be paid by the 1st working day of May of the Corresponding academic session.
- Fine is ordinarily imposed for late Payments.
- It is mandatory to clear all dues including fine before registering for the university examinations.
A student who desires to leave the institute after duly admitted to it, shall have to pay tuition and development fees for the remaining Years.